Psamides project, formed by different partners in the Mediterranean, worked to improve sustainability in marinas and ports of this area. Technology companies, research centers and ports came together to work towards a sustainable blue economy. We present the 7 new technologies tested in marinas and ports of Psamides Project in order to further introduce them into the daily operation of marinas and ports all over Europe.
- Berth Occupation Sensors (Port of Cristo)
- REMOTE WATER AND ELECTRICITY SUPPLY MANAGER (Port of Andratx and Port of Blanes)
- FLOATING PLASTIC TRAP DEVICES (Port of Cristo)
- IOT PORT MANAGEMENT (Port of Sète)
- PORT AUTOMATION WITH CAMERAS (Port of Cristo and Port of Sant Carles de la Ràpita)
- AUTOMATED BOAT RECOGNITION (Port of Cristo and Port of Sant Carles de la Ràpita)
- PHOTOVOLTAIC PAVEMENT (Port of Andratx and Port of Sant Carles de la Ràpita)
You can read more HERE
The project is co-financed by the European Region Development Fund.