UI Designer / Front-end Developer
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces and implement them into fully functional mockups using front-end technologies.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define and implement solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Implement the design into fully functional mockups.
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills
- Experience in Usability
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Wireframes of screens
- CSS and HTML implementations of the static part
Date of hiring: immediate, as soon as a successful candidate is found
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV with portfolio of developed work and names of referees to: Ms. Chrisanthy Efstathiou (firstname.lastname@example.org)